Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Life at Six

I just watched a Morning Show clip on Ernest Hemingway and the six word novel. He made a bet that he could tell a story in six words.

"For sale: baby shoes, never worn."


That's pretty straight up, isn't it? There's a new book of six word bios out. That's a challenge. What would I say?

Knitting, suitcase, ikimasho.
Then what happens?
Ikimasho is Japanese for Let's Go. Let's Go is the name of a series of travel books. I think I could just take the first line and be happy. But then I remember the last line of my life's mission statement-
I shall not live in vain.
That might be even better. From here, it kind of goes downhill. In a funny sort of way-
I came, I saw, I conquered.
Operators standing by. Have payment ready.
You can't fast-forward. Pass the popcorn.
Sew, Laugh, Grow. Play nice. Smile.
Who farted? My mouth was open!!
This is fun-like eating potato chips. Your turn. What's your Life at Six?

3 comments:

LisaW. said...

shit.i'm pregnant. who's the daddy?

mystery, drama, all in in one! hahahaha

junior_goddess said...

HAHAHA!

Suzann said...

Hi Plumber, paycheck down the toilet!

LOL Lisa that was excellent