Thursday, February 21, 2008

Another damned hat-


Yeah, ok, I got an armload of new circs in from Discontinued Brand Name Yarn, and I picked up a few balls of Karoke (on sale) while I was there. More on the needles later this week.


I'm not sure what I think about Karoke. It can't make up its mind-you can spit splice it like wool, but it hangs like a cotton. I was just messing around with this, and made a hat for DGD. I used one ball, and I yanked some of the yellow out, just to make it easier to mix into her wardrobe. Just a fun little something.

3 comments:

smariek said...

Cute hat. I think you've got the right idea about multi-colors and wardrobe matching. Gotta learn to do that. (Miss M doesn't care about how she matches, and I no longer fight that battle, letting her wear whatever as long as it is weather appropriate)

Lisa W. said...

way cute hat! i'll have to try that Karaoke stuff someday..

Gryffinitter said...

i wonder if the Karaoke changes a lot when you wash it. Some roving does - I mean a LOT.

T