Sunday, January 20, 2008

Betsy vs. SuperShammy


They've been on TV every five minutes. I was fascinated by their "dries an entire sweater" claim. We were at the auto show the other night, and picked up two sets (for 20.00, which is close enough to the ad to suit me.)


What they are: 100% rayon (non-woven) sheets, made in Germany. Can't bleach or throw in the dryer.


I was trying to think of how to demo this at home (I am NOT throwing soda on the rug) and couldn't think of how to demo this in a situation where a bath towel wouldn't work equally well (now that I think of it, how about my hair, after a shower?) so I am going to have to wait until I need to block a sweater. Or wash my hair.


I'll let you know.

1 comment:

Suzann said...

Let me know how they work on your hair. I saw the ads and considered them. I have long hair and it takes forever to really dry.
How was the auto show?