Sunday, December 30, 2007

And comin' off the line when the light turns green....

Well, she blows 'em outta the water like you never seen.

I REALLY like this stitch pattern.  It's from the blue Barbara, pp. 163, Wave and Shield pattern.  It has two complementary patterns that use it as a starting point, which is really why I chose it.  I am having trouble translating a flat pattern into round knitting....or there is an error.  Thankfully, I need to show a project, not a pattern;  I can just soulja on.  ;-)


1 comment:

LisaW. said...

i like how you've dyed that. it's pretty. you're making a tam aren't you? can't wait to see what you do with the top patterning! you are so flippin' creative. me, i haven't had an original idea in my lifetime hardly. sheesh..some people..so talented and all.