Sunday, April 15, 2007

I'd like to see the manager, please....

Two months ago, I was jumping up and down with excitement. The Chinese New Year was upon us, and the new year looked very promising. I didn't cut my hair. I was careful to sweep towards me, I gave out candies.

I'd like to return this new year, and I want my money back. So far, this has been a yucky eight weeks. My dad, my sinuses and my eye, my friends' families (a few of you, I might point out), frozen pipes, horrible weather. Pressure, pressure, pressure.

THIS is good stuff? Someone in the astrology department was drunk when they wrote up the predictions.

5 comments:

Joan said...

LOL on your Label for your post. I need one of those too.

Anonymous said...

Ain't that the truth! If this is an improvement, I'd hate to see what taking a downturn would mean. Whining right along with you, kiddo.

smariek said...

I hear ya! Same shishkabob, different texture on my end...

Anonymous said...

I hear that, sister. It's hard to stay positive when the other shoe and the other shoe and the other shoe keeps dropping. bri

Enid said...

I do like a bit of gorganzola with crackers Grommit. *Passing the Cheese tray to betsy.*

All kidding aside. I'm sorry this has been a rough time for you. But it's moments like these that show you who your friends are. That alone is a true blessing. ;)