Thursday, May 28, 2009

Switching directions



After my intarsia debaucle this weekend, I got out my Sea Silk and cast this on.  I kind of like it, and goodness knows I need to knit up some stash.  It doesn't QUITE have the texture that the plain crunchy texture cotton has in the shells/bear claws.  

I was surfing thru sites yesterday, and saw this cute cute CUTE top.  Kawaii, neh?  I realized I had yarn in the stash,  but not a lot of pink, unfortunately-if I stripe them 1:1, would it work?  I need to pull this look off for DGD, don't I?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Since the bright pink will be at the neckline, you will use up less of it. So you could start that color and use a larger swath of it towards the top.

Anonymous said...

It is a totally you project. It reminds me of your gwen stefani inspired project from a little while back. Pink near her face is going to make DGD so rosy. bri

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see it...

Marta