Saturday, July 08, 2006

It's here-

I've got my idea in mind-can I translate it into stitches? My Esprit is here. I am a wee bit EXCITED-my yummy little package showed up yesterday, and I JUST finished on my Soleil-that's all over but the crocheting and blocking. EASY.

Soleil is knitted-about 7 tasty balls of Lilac Sachet Sonata, which is a be-yootiful color. I started alternating yarns on every round about 6" in. You can tell, but it's NOT glaring on a moving body. (Well, maybe you CAN'T tell unless I point it out. It bugs me, but not enough to frog it.)


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You Go With Your Bad Knitting Self!!
Very nice tank!!

Anonymous said...

Bets,
Your Soleil is gorgeous! I only notice the color distribution difference because you mentioned it; it looks great that way, like the midriff has an interesting zig-zag pattern and the bodice more random, the total effect is VERY stylish. Are you going to wear it to TKGA, you will be the envy of many a knitter :-).

junior_goddess said...

Thanks you guys-I am REALLY debating, because this neckline is REALLY low for me. I adore this color, but it's meant for DD.

B

Anonymous said...

It's an awesome top but I can't believe you have a blog and I didn't know about it! ;-)

Bri McS said...

I love the bigger photo of Soliel. Definitely ready for wear in Philly!

Bri McS said...

I love the bigger photo of Soliel. Definitely ready for wear in Philly!