Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Soundtrack

This morning, I picked up my knitting that must not be named from the sweater dryer, checked to make sure it was totally dry, found a box, collected bits and stuff and got ready to box it up.
And.
Then.
It.
Hit.
Me.
I ran to go get the magazine and checked the photo.
Oh no. Instead of reverse stockinette sleeves, I put them on backwards. My lovely sweater has stockinette sleeves. Silly. Stupid mistake. Simple error.

I was so annoyed. And ramped up a litany of stomping, grumping, "disgust of my self" ... in my mother's voice. And it made me laugh, because my mother has been dead 9 years, yet I still can hear her crabbing about miscrossed cables.

Look ma, just like you!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Priceless!
~Della

Michelle said...

Gah!!!