Monday, September 28, 2009

Aimless knitting-

I am still working on the Lace Leaf tank from earlier this summer, the Clara Dress (I found a bit of an oddity on that pattern; I am creative enough to muck up the pattern so that the skirt eyelets swirl.....a design variation!) I frogged the mohair loop and wool, and am making a pair of plain mittens now because that's what I want to do.

It doesn't get cold enough here to need mittens. If I can, I will make a hat or headband to go with. Also not cold enough here.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your attitude. I'm doing this cause I wanna! Knit on girl.

Carol said...

Sorry Bets, the whole thing doesn't seem fair. I had to chuckle a little about the coupon for a hysterectomy. Never heard of that one before.

Be strong and I want the mitten pattern. It is beautiful!

Carol aka KWN