Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Eyeroll

This week, I discovered the perfect time to go Christmas shopping. That's right. New Years Day. It was great-the roads were clear, the mall wasn't packed, and there were good buys. I bought THIS:


I was all excited, and put my new comforter and shams on the bed, but skipped the bedskirt for now. I noticed that it was all dry clean only....

Last night, DH put Puddlemaster on the bed. This morning I woke up under the covers, damp...DAMP? It wasn't me!! I CHECKED!!! I asked DH if he'd taken Puddlemaster out. He hasn't had an accident in days ..... DH will get the privilege of getting the new comforter back OUT of the cleaners.

And my knitting mojo is back. Hope I can keep my knitting out of the jaws of (young) life!


2 comments:

Daryl said...

Pretty, pretty. Paying for the dry cleaning should cure DH of offering night time cuddles to the wee one until his bladder control is improved. Glad to read your mojo is back. Missed seeing your productions.

Gryffinitter said...

Very pretty. When I wake up wet it is usually the young one, and I am not meaning the dog...